Sunday, January 18, 2009

Samuel




I just wanted to share a picture of Samuel, who is in my baby steps program. It’s always cool when doing this program and getting to see the changes that babies make as they go from 3 months to 12 months. Samuel has made a lot of changes and is starting to make a little man. Samuel’s grand parents brought him to his first baby steps session and it was a really good time talking and sharing with them.


This past week has sure been a cold one, makes me think how I can’t wait till spring time. I always love getting out doors for sessions. I would like to thank all those for taking advantage of the valentines special. Saturday has already book up and we only have four more spots left for Friday. I will be going out of town for convention on Wednesday 21st and I will not be back until Monday. I can’t wait to see all my photographer friends and see what’s been going on with them.

No comments: